Main feature - custom buttons. Assign tools, menu items, your action sets and more...
Layout, however you want
Use rows and columns to make the panel you want. Nest one inside another to build complex layouts.
Add tabs to your layout. Each tab can also have a complex layout in it.
Three separate panels with multiple spaces each*. Attach them to any side of the Ps interface.
Add most used adjustment layer or layer blend modes buttons. Create, invert or delete masks on multiple layers at once.
Select your option
- Single panel
- Single space
- Columns and rows
- Assign tools, menu items and actions to buttons
- 3 spaces
- Change elements size and border radius
- Assign adjustment layers and layer blend modes to buttons
- 3 panels
- 3 spaces per panel
- Add tabs to layout
- Assign layer actions to buttons
- Brush and tool presets as button actions
- Active selection indicator
- Static color wheel widget
- Option to hide panel on button click
Or join a Facebook group of Custom Panel users to share your ideas and ask questions